Environmental Health ConsultancySupporting businesses and local authorities, training, audits and compliance solutions
Daryl Littlejohns BSc (Hons) MCIEH CEnvH DMS Cert EdA personal and friendly training and risk management service for food safety and health and safety.
My associates and I have managed large events catering and have many years of management experience in local authority enforcement and inspection of food manufactures. We are trained as BRC 3rd Party Auditors for Food Safety Global Standard (GFSI). Contact us for training, audits, HACCP reviews and mentoring against BRC/SALSA Standards.Contact
Food Safety ComplianceIndependent Food Safety Audits for Safe - Legal - Quality Food
- Kitchen inspection and comprehensive food safety report (£150.00 + mileage)
- Food hygiene training Level 2, 3 and 4
- Due diligence, monitoring records template design (Shared Cloud Repository)
- Food safety mangement systems / HACCP support
- Temperture profiling validation (cook/chill safe cooling for carvery meats and batch cooking)
- Shelf life studies and advice on microbiological standards
- ATP swabbing for cleaning checks
- Food manufacturing and approvals consultancy (Regulation EC 853/2004)
- Safer Food Better Business Review and Coaching
- Video conference for Q&A's
- Reactive support (complaints and food poisoning allegations)
Retained service available at negotiated rates.Contact form
Health and Safety Competent Assistance
Employing a health & safety advisor on a retained contract can be a cost effective way of achieving compliance and facilitate better risk management, reducing the likelihood and severity of accidents in your workplace.
Legal requirement As an employer you must appoint someone competent to help you meet your health and safety duties. A competent person is someone with the necessary skills, knowledge and experience to manage health and safety. We provide support for policies, procedures, training, risk assessments & communication to ensure you are doing all reasonably practicable to safeguard your employees health, safety and welfare. (Regulation 7 Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999 subject to the provisions of the employers liability under Regulation 21).Read more ........
Delivered by experienced Environmental Health Officers. We can provide kitchen based training In Devon or class based training throughout Devon, Cornwall, Somerset, Bristol, Birmingham and London. We have a blend of learning activities to keep learners engaged and asking questions.
"invigilated assessment, sociable and friendly, team building"
BRC and 853/2004 approval consultancy
If you process food products of animal origin and sell to retailers (wholesale) you may need local authority approval. We can provide support for:
- HACCP studies / reviews / file tidy
- BRC Food Safety Global Standard mock audits
- Small and Local Supplier Approval (SALSA) mentoring
- Regulation EC 853/2004 local authority approval application (POAO)
- Prepare for food safety audits
- Incident management
- Food sampling advice
- Health & safety audits
HACCP Risk Management
An iterative and facilitative support service using a methodical approach to ensure the Codex Alimentarius principles of HACCP are fulfilled and in compliance with Article 5 Regulation EC 852/2005. Includes production of process flow charts, risk scored hazard analysis at each process step and decision tree analysis for CCP's and prerequisite controls . Contact us for SALSA /BRC mentoring and mock audits.Contact